Let’s face it: society has a Myriad of challenges and concerns, and we can’t rely on our Government to solve all of them.
Waste to Charity’s agenda is:
To give to give USA business a Viable alternative to landfill costs.
Help focus on agencies helping children and families in need.
Help environmental groups .
Expand our outreach efforts.
Waste to Charity assists companies with these inventory write downs. During this process The company not only reclaims valuable storage, shelf space and man-hours, they receive a generous tax deduction of up to twice the cost of the products to begin with. This is no “tax loophole” but rather a deliberate act of congress to encourage donations of product to qualified , and deserving charities. Inventory management is a primary concern to most large companies, and the problem of how best to deal with excessive inventory is considered so complex that entire books have been written on it by numerous business experts of varying credentials. The majority of these books counsel businesses not only on how best to reduce their inventory to the bare minimum, but on finding ways to maximize the profit potential of excessive inventory.
In many industries, from the manufacture and distribution of high-end technology components to that of staples such as milk and cookies, the relative costs of excessive inventory are consistently high, particularly when valuable products steadily depreciate or expire altogether.Again: The tried and true process of merely selling off the merchandise for whatever price can be gotten is flawed, simplistic, and obsolete.
In other fields, the inordinately high cost of stock outs or any perceived dip in customer service are so important, the maintenance of a high level of safety stock seems mandated, which only exacerbates the excessive inventory problem. Businesses with high levels of customer service or differentiation capabilities are usually unable to keep pace with the inventory produced by higher volume, low cost producers. Still, all businesses, regardless of their inventory management structure, share a similar burden when confronted with the time-sensitive issue of dealing with excessive inventory. The most feasible response would be to simply release the merchandise to charitable organizations.
Giving excessive inventory items to charity organizations offers companies significant tax benefits, not to mention a groundswell of positive public relations. Dealing with charity organizations is much easier and potentially friendlier than negotiating with an agency whose sole purpose is to gouge you for as much as possible. Finding a better use for excessive inventory merchandise, either from a business or a moral perspective, seems unlikely.
- Can you imagine not being able to clean YOUR child’s body or clothing? Purpose: To combat disease, sickness, and death by...
- Can you imagine not being able to find clothing for your family? Purpose: To provide basic clothing to people living in...
- Can you imagine living without blankets or shelter? Purpose: To provide impoverished women with the opportunity to support their families by...
- Could your family cope without enough food for a week?...
- Can you imagine the FRUSTRATION OF A PARENT who can’t...
- Can you imagine trying to teach a child with no...
- Can you imagine not being able to clean YOUR child’s...
- Can you imagine not being able to find clothing for...
It’s the right thing to do.
Our programs and benefits of inventory donations your company will…
• INCREASE YOUR RECOVERY ON EXCESS INVENTORY
Don’t settle for scrap yard surplus prices when you can get an enhanced
• PROTECT YOUR MARKET INTEGRITY FROM SURPLUS DEALERS
Even inventory sent to the scrap yard can end up in the hands of surplus
dealers, competing with you and your customers. Organizations working
with Waste to Charity must agree to abide by Internal Revenue Code
170(e)(3) which requires that the donated inventory must be used for the
care of the ill, the needy or minors and cannot be sold, bartered, or
• INCREASE YOUR MARKET EXPOSURE
Waste to Charity actively works with your PR and marketing department
to further enhance donations, by promoting goodwill with customers,
vendors and employees. Everyone would rather make a difference!
• INCREASE AVAILABLE WAREHOUSE SPACE
Free up valuable warehouse space when you donate your excess inventory.
More charity actions
- Could your family cope without enough food for a week? Purpose: To provide...
- Can you imagine the FRUSTRATION OF A PARENT who can’t ease a...
- Can you imagine trying to teach a child with no pen or...